- Have you documented your business processes?
- Do your processes look like spaghetti junction?
- Would you like to learn the best practice way of documenting business processes?
All businesses need to document the way they do their business. We have seen people try and document what they do and it is normally pretty awful.
Over the years we have done a lot of process mapping work with clients and worked out the best ways of going about the whole process:
- Setting up the workshops
- Facilitating the workshops
- Developing good process maps
- Validating process maps.
We have developed a half day workshop to teach these skills and to show people what best practice looks like.
Clients that we have carried out process mapping for and training in this area include:
- ANZ National Bank
- Mexted's Performance Sports Surfaces
- Ministry of Primary Industries
- New Zealand Catholic Education Office
- Society for Local Government Managers (SOLGM)